.

11+ Nail Art With Saran Wrap Images

 

11+ Nail Art With Saran Wrap Images. Get nailed shows us a super simple way to make marble nails out of saran wrap! I used 2 coats of illamasqua wink as my base color, let it completely dry.

Nail Stickers And Saran Wrap Nail Art By Anita Nailpolis Museum Of Nail Art
Nail Stickers And Saran Wrap Nail Art By Anita Nailpolis Museum Of Nail Art from nailpolis.s3.amazonaws.com
I used 2 coats of illamasqua wink as my base color, let it completely dry. For today's notd, i did some quick saran wrap nail art. This is the very best saran wrap ball game ever!

Martin daniel schindler‏ @martydschindler 24 мая.

Added challenge cards make it so much more fun! I feel like my hair would revert under the saran wrap ? Saran wrap cling plus wrap 200 square foot, boxed, 1 count. Added challenge cards make it so much more fun!


No comments:
Write comments

Labels

Pages

Blog Archive